[JPL] PLAYLIST: 1/12/22012 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Fri Jan 13 00:15:33 EST 2012

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com

http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888

TODAY'S MUSIC - RIGHT NOW!

8:00 A.M. (Eastern)
Alex Foster - Litha's Song - Condition  - LoinBoy Records - 2011
Yoko Miwa Trio - Who Love The Sun - Live At Scullers Jazz Club - Yoko Miwa - 2011
Jason Adasiewicz's Sun Rooms - Run Fly Spacer - Delmark Records - 2011
Dee Bell - The Peacocks - Sagacious Grace - Laser Records - 2011
Clifford Adams - Master Power - Clifford Adams: The Master Power - Naxos Jazz - 1998
Tito Carrillo - Blaise On Fire - Opening Statement - Origin Records - 2011
Lenora Zenzalai Helm - Ripples (RFK In The Land Of Apartheid) - I Love Myself When I'm Laughing - Zenzalai Music - 2011
Jason Stein Quartet - Gallop's Gallop The Story This Time - Delmark Records - 2011
Anthony Branker & Word Play - Y Not? - Dialogic - Origin Records - 2011

9:00
The Phil Norman Tentet - Bernie's Tune - Encore - Mama Records - 2011
Jimmy Owens - Pannonica - The Monk Project - IPO Recordings - 2012
Yotam - Pra Dizer Adeus (To Say Goodbye) - Brasil - Jazz Legacy Productions - 2011
Deborah Winters - How Am I To Know - Lovers After All - Jazzed Media - 2011
Kevin Crabb - Ecology - Waltz For Dylan - CrabbClaw Records - 2010
Hendrik Meurkens - Você Vai Ver - Live At Bird's Eye - ZOHO Music - 2011
Christian McBride Big Band - When I Fall In Love - The Good Feeling - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Christian Tamburr - Eleanor Rigby - Places - Christian Tamburr - 2011
Sean Jones - Touch and Go - No Need for Words - Mack Avenue Records - 2011

10:00
Patrick Cornelius - Brother Gabriel - Maybe Steps - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Sam Pannunzio Trio - B-Side - Goin' Home - EastSideJazz Recordings - 2011
Kenny Werner - Cantabile 3rd Movement - Institute of Higher Learning - Half Note Records - 2011
Shirley Crabbe - Not While I'm Around - Home - MaiSong Music - 2011
Vince Mendoza - Beauty And Sadness - Nights On Earth - Horizontal Jazz - 2011
Takuya Kuroda - S.T.E.P - Edge - Takuya Kuroda - 2011
Christian McBride - Consider Me Gone (Featuring Sting) - Conversations with Christian - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Cory Weeds with The Tildon Webb Trio - Rat Race - Just Like That - Cellar Live Records - 2011
Roger Humphries - Superorbital - Keep The Faith - Corona Music - 2011

11:00
Anthony E. Nelson, Jr. - Good For The Heart - Tenor For Two - MusicStand Records - 2011
Poncho Sanchez - Dizzy's Dashiki - Poncho Sanchez And Terence Blanchard = Chano Y Dizzy! - Concord Music Group - 2011
Falkner Evans - O Grande Amor - The Point Of The Moon - Consolidated Artist Productions - 2011
Lisa Casalino - Dream Dancing - Introducing Lisa Casalino - Casalino Entertainment - 2011
Mary Louise Knutson - That's All - In The Bubble - Meridian Jazz - 2011
Bill O'Connell - La Playa - Triple Play Plus Three - ZOHO Music - 2011
Kurt Elling - Matte Kudasai - The Gate - Concord Music Group - 2011
Deep Blue Organ Trio - You've Got It Bad Girl - Wonderful! - Origin Records - 2011
The Bill King Trio - Five Aces - Five Aces - 7 Arts Entertainment - 2011