[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 1/12/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 13 04:48:59 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Thursday January 12, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Johnny Pate – Spirit Of Brotherhood – Little Miss Muffet – (DonDon)
Bobby Hutcherson – Best Of – Spring Is Here – (DSG)
Manfredo Fest – Amazonas – Tristez De Nos Dois – (Concord)
Trio Da Paz – Brasil From The Inside – Vera Cruz – (C0oncord)
Tania Maria – Piquant – Começar De Novo – (Concord)
Peter Bernstein – Live At Smalls – Vida Blue – (Smalls)
Jimmy Smith – The Master II – Mack the Knife – (Blue Note)
Rocky Winslow – Simple Complications – Tense Resolution – (TNC)
9:00 pm
Nathan Tanouye – Remembering Russ – Band Aid – (Peacock)
Gerry Niewood – Share My Dream – Sun Glow – (dmp)
Charles Rutherford – Collage – Royal – (Sea Breeze)
Joe Magnarelli – Why Not – When Your Lover Has Gone – (Criss Cross)
Don Sebesky – Moving Lines – Malaguena – (Signature)
*Mike Longo – To My Surprise – New Muse Blues – (CAP)
Shorty Rogers – Swings – Who needs You – (Capitol)
10:00 pm
*Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Lament – (HighNote)
Stan Getz – Getz Au Go Go – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Jazz Heritage)
*Bruce Babad – A Tribute To Paul Desmond – Line For Lyons – (Primrose Lane)
Martin Wind – Get It! – Life – (Laika)
*Gary Smulyan – Smul’s Paradise – Sunny – (Capri)
* Planet Jazz – Live At Smalls – Simple As That – (Smalls)
*Bill O’Connell – Triple Play – Bill’s Blues – (Zoho)
Eliane Elias – Light My Fire – Bananeira – (Concord)
11:00 pm
*Westchester Jazz Orchestra – Maiden Voyage Suite – Maiden Voyage – (WJO)
Miles Davis – Kind Of Blue – All Blues – (Columbia)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Para Nada – (Resonance)
*Hal Galper – Trip The Light Fantastic – Alice In Wonderland – (Origin)
*Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – Where Is Love – (Resonance)
*John Stein – Hi Fly – Laura – (Whaling City)
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Blue In Green – (Resonance)

*Indicates Recent Release