[JPL] off subject: Red Tails (the Movie)

Jim Eigo jim at jazzpromoservices.com
Fri Jan 13 06:30:18 EST 2012

Thanks for posting.

Looking forward to seeing this film.

I caught Lucas on the Daily Show
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-january-5-2010/george-lucas

 BTWŠPercy Heath was a Tuskegee Airmen
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Heath)

There's a good HBO Film about the Tuskegee Airmen (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tuskegee_Airmen)

Factoid: This film was produced by William C. Carraro
(http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0140011/) son of 'Red' Cararro who was a friend
to many jazz musicians particularly Zoot Sims whose jacket he was buried in.

Jim Eigo