[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 13 12:01:10 EST 2012

Frank Walton/The Back Step/title
Bruce Babad/Tribute to Paul Desmond/Things Ain't What.../PrimroeLane
Sam Rivers/Fuchsia Swing Song/Beatrice/Blue Note

Sunnie Paxson/Bohemian Sun/Dolphin Dance/Universal
Michael Pedicin/Ballads/Search For Peace/Jazz Hut
Clipper Anderson/The Road Home/Twelve Tone Tune Two/Origin

Art Pepper/Smack Up/Title/Contemporary
Bob Badgley/Tranquility/When You Wish/Seaside
Greg Abate/Horace is Here/Filthy McNasty/Rhombus

Keith Jarrett/At Deer Head Inn/Solar/ECM
Marlene Rosenberg/Bass Print/Tale of Two Monk Keys/Origin
Art Farmer/Jazztet/Killer Joe/Chess

Tom Wetmore/Desired Effect/Red Lights/Crisscross
Mike Longo/To My Surprise/Old Devil Moon/CAP
Janice Finley/Anywhere But Here/Good Neighbors/MFM

3rd Coast Vocals/Our Delight/Nashville Workshop
Mary Louise Knutson/In the Bubble/Can You Hear Me Now/Meridian

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476
Author of FADE TO BLUE