[JPL] PLAYLIST: KGNU Jazz & Beyond, Thursday, January 12th, 2010 with Jerry Maddock

Jerry Maddock jtmaddock at comcast.net
Fri Jan 13 21:37:34 EST 2012

Featuring Jazz Conversation with Wendolina

ARTIST - TITLE (LABEL) - TRACK

Ron Carter - Ron Carter's Great Big Band (Sunnyside) - The Eternal Triangle

Wendolina - Tenderly (Sail Away Records) - Yesterday

Wendolina - Tenderly (Sail Away Records) - No Me Queda Mas

Monty Alexander - Uplift (Jazz Legacy) - I Just Can't See For Lookin'

Cannonball Adderley Sextet - Cannonball Adderley Sextet, Lugano 1963 /
Swiss Radio Days, Jazz Series Vol.3 (TCB) - Jessica's Birthday

Christian McBride Big Band - The Good Feeling (Mack Avenue) - Brother Mister

Ray Charles - Singular Genius: The Complete ABC Singles (Concord Music
Group) - Laughin' And Clownin'

Butch Miles, Randy Sandke, Harry Allen, Howard Alden & Frank Tate -
Cookin' (Nagel-Heyer) - Jubilee

Ray Brown - Some Of My Best Friends Are...The Trumpet Players (Telarc) -
Itty Bitty Blues [feat. Clark Terry]

Hector Martignon - Second Chance (Zoho) - Guaji-Rita

Rene Marie - Black Lace Freudian Slip (Motema) - Black Lace Freudian Slip

Pete Christlieb & Warne Marsh Quintet - Apogee (Rhino) - Tenors Of The Time

Frank Sinatra - Sinatra: Best Of The Best (EMI) - I've Got You Under My Skin

Claudio Roditi- Bons Amigos (Resonance Heirloom Series) - Bossa De Mank

Various Artists - Ten Years Of The Evergreen Jazz Festival (Self
Produced) - Route 666 [feat. Carl Sonny Leyland Trio]

Wendolina - Tenderly (Sail Away Records) - Samba De Verao

Sonny Rollins - Road Shows Vol. 2 (EmArcy) - Rain Check

The James Carter Organ Trio - At The Crossroads (EmArcy) - The Walking Blues
Wynton Marsalis -- Selections From Swingin' Into The 21st (Columbia) -
Green Chimneys

--
Jerry Maddock
Jazz Host