[JPL] KXJZ/KXPR jazz format switch

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Sat Jan 14 13:47:02 EST 2012

Passing along some information from Gary Vercelli:

"Please note that on January 17 our jazz programming will be shifted from KXJZ to KXPR,

"That is, from: 90.9 FM Sacramento • 90.5 FM Tahoe/Reno • 91.3 FM Stockton/Modesto • 88.1 FM Quincy
to: 88.9 FM Sacramento • 91.7 FM Groveland/Sonora •  88.7 FM Sutter/Yuba City

"The only exception, our Acid Jazz program on Saturday night will remain on KXJZ."

(I've attached the press release Gary sent, but I'm not sure if the mailing list software will permit the attachment.)