[JPL] My take on BAM

mfa - jazz radio promotion, publicity & consulting MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Charter.net
Sun Jan 15 09:51:35 EST 2012

Hi Group -

I've been following this discussion both on the JPL and nationally with interest however I haven't read every single word written about the whole BAM controversy posted here so pardon me if what follows has already been stated.

But has anyone else observed that the "BAM" term and concept are arguably as "racist" as Payton & Co. claim the word "jazz" to be?

Just my 2 cents.

Mitchell

____________________________________

PLEASE NOTE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - NEW E-MAIL & ADDRESS - THANKS!

mfa - mitchell feldman associates
...radio promotion, publicity & consulting for the international jazz community

125 Old Fort Road
Fairview, NC 28730 / USA
Phone:	(+1) 706.550.0263
MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Charter.net
www.MitchellFeldmanAssociates.com
www.JazzRadioPromotionAndPublicity.com
SKYPE = birdmonk

Finalist - JazzWeek Radio Promoter of The Year Award - 2011, 2010 & 2008

Please think about your environmental responsibility. Do you really need to print this e-mail?