[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FOR 1/15/2012

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 13:32:06 EST 2012

    Let Them Talk John Boutte Play It Again - WWOZ on CD, Spring 2011 -
Volume 34 Friends of WWOZ, Inc. (not for sale) 2011  Just A Closer Walk With
Thee (with Taj Mahal) Wynton Marsalis & Eric Clapton play the blues Wynton
Marsalis & Eric Clapton play the blues - Live from Jazz at  Lincoln Center
Warner / Reprise / Rhino / Drumlin 2011  I Didn't Know What Time It Was Colleen
Savage Algiers Savage Music 2011  Don't Change On Me Ray Charles Singular
Genius: The Complete ABC Singles Concord Music Group 2011  Struttin' With Some
Barbecue Doreen's Jazz New Orleans Jackson Square Jam! Volume XII` DJNO
Records 2001  Let The Good Times Roll Dr. John Right Place, Right Time - Live
at Tipitina's - Mardi Gras '89 Skinji Brim Records 2006  Guajeo Y Tumbao
(featuring Eddie Palmieri) Christian McBride Conversations With Christian Mack
Avenue Records 2011  Eu te Amo Yotam Brasil Jazz Legacy Productions 2011
Peace Greg Abate Horace Is Here: A Tribute to Horace Silver Rhombus Records
2011  Strike Up The Band Eddie Daniels and Roger Kellaway Live at The Library
of Congress IPO Recordings 2011  I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry
Resilience  Tim Mayer Jazz Legacy Productions 2011  In Between Tunnel Six Lake
Superior OA2 Records 2011  Use Me Up Walter "Wolfman" Washington The Rebirth -
WWOZ on CD, Fall 2006 - Volume 25 Friends of WWOZ, Inc. (not for sale) 2006
Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone Davell Crawford the B-3 and me
Bullseye Blues & Jazz / Rounder Records 1998

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR   WRIR-FM
P.O.  BOX  4787
RICHMOND, VA  23220