[JPL] Program List: The Vinyl Side of Midnight (9/15/12) WLNZ

Mike Stratton dreamtrane at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 01:43:37 EST 2012

PLAYLIST:

Artist - Tune - ALBUM (Label)

Ray Brown - After You've Gone; THE CONCORD YEARS (Concord)

Arlene McDaniels - Timeless; TIMELESS

Nancy Marano & Eddie Monteiro - I've Got The World On A String; DOUBLE
STANDARDS

Arlene McDaniels - How High The Moon/Ornithology; TIMELESS

Nancy Marano & Manny Alram - If You Could See Us Now;

Ray Brown - Like Someone In Love; THE CONCORD YEARS (Concord)

Jack DeJohnette - Salsa For Luisito; SOUND TRAVELS (E One)

Josh Rzepka - Sarah's Salsa; INTO THE NIGHT (All Music)

Bruce Babad - Take Five; A TRIBUTE TO PAUL DESMOND (Primrose Lane Music)

Q Morrow - Who Am I; ALL AROUND DUDE

Frank Walton Sextet - The Back Step; THE BACK STEP

Jimmy Owens - Reflections; THE MONK PROJECT (IPO)

Clipper Anderson - Twelve Tone Tune Two; THE ROAD HOME (Origin Records)

Marlene Rosenberg Quartet - Tale of Two Monk Keys BASS PRINT(Origin Records)

The Soul Rebels - Sweet Dreams Are Made of This; UNLOCK YOUR MIND (Rounder)

Martin Luther King - Commitment to Non-violence; IN SEARCH OF FREEDOM
(Polygram)

Jose James - The Dreamer; THE DREAMER (Brownswood Recordings)

Billie Holiday - Strange Fruit; LADY IN AUTUMN (Verve)

Les McCann - Compared To What? ATLANTIC RHYTHM & BLUES (VOL. 7)

Robert Kennedy - Announcing the Assasination of King; 20th CENTURY CAPSULE
(Buddha)

Charles Mingus - Original Faubus Fables; PRESENTS CHARLES MINGUS (Candid)

Donny Hathaway - Someday We'll All Be Free; THESE SONGS FOR YOU LIVE!
(Atlanctic)

Marvin Gaye - What's Goin' On? WHAT'S GOING ON? (Motown)

Milt Jackson - The Prophet Speaks; THE PROPHET SPEAKS (Reprise)

Martin Luther King - I Have A Dream; IN SEARCH OF FREEDOM

John Coltrane - Alabama; COMPLETE IMPULSE RECORDINGS

Charlie Haden & Hank Jones - We Shall Overcome; STEAL AWAY (Verve)