[JPL] Jazzman's Plylist 1-15-2012

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:03:44 EST 2012

*TomtheJazzman
WTEB-WKNS-WBJD-WZNB
WHYC - GREENVILLE - 88.1*

January 15, 2012

TIME    ARTIST/GROUP    TITLE/SELECTION

18:00    Carole King    Jazzman
18:00    Wynton Marsalis Quartet    Feeling Of Jazz
18:07    Branford Marsalis    The Last Goodbye
18:16    Eddie Harris & The Ellis Marsalis     Homecoming
18:20    Branford Marsalis    The Blossom of Parting
18:29    Scotty Barnhart    Con Alma (w/ Wynton Marsalis)
18:38    Ellis Marsalis    Ruby My Dear
18:45    Wynton Marsalis      One By One
18:51    Herb Alpert & Lani Hall    Cast Your Fate To The Wind
18:55    John Pizzarelli    It's Easy To Remember
19:23    Ray Charles    Fever (w/ Natalie Cole)
19:00    Monty Alexandeer    Theme From Exodus
19:12    Stanley Turrentine    Walkin'
19:19    Roger Davidson    How Do You Keep The Music Playing
19:23    Ray Cha/Natalie Cole    Fever
19:26    Count Basie    Lin' Darlin'
19:31    Butch Miles    Cute
19:35    John Pizzarelli    Happy Talk
19:42    Rahassan Roland Kirk    If I Loved You
19:50    Bill Charlap & Renee Rosnes    Dancing In The Dark
19:56    Pat Metheny    And I Love Her
20:00    Milt Jackson    For Someone I Love
20:10    Pat Metheny    Alfie
20:17    Warren Wolf    Emily
20:23    Randy Brecker With DR Big Band    Cry Me A River
20:30    The Cookers    Close To You Alone
20:36    Westchester Jazz Orchestra    Maiden Voyage
20:46    John Brown    In A Mellow Tone
20:55    John Basile    My Funny Valentine
21:01    Kathy Kosins    Get Here
21:06    Cliff Monear    Moonlight Sernade
21:14    Jack DeJohnette    Home
21:18    Gloria Lynne    Secret O' Life
21:24    Buddy Rich    Channel One Suite
21:37    Jack DeJohnette    Indigo Dreamscape
21:45    Bob Acri/Lew Soloff    I Remember Clifford
21:51    Dave Brubeck    Take Five (w/ Paul Desmond)
21:57    Houston Person    At Last
22:04    Kathy Kosins    Social Call
22:09    Cliff Monear    All The things You Are
22:15    Stan Getz    You The Night And The Music
22:20    The Soul Rebels    We Gon' Take Your Body
22:25    The Soul Rebels    Night People
22:28    Mike Wofford & Holly Hofmann    Soul Street
22:36    Gary Smulyan    Sunny
22:45    Dominick Farinacci    Dawn Of Goodbye
22:50    Christian Fabian    What's Going On
22:57    Claudio Roditi    Piccolo Samba