[JPL] Music query

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 18 17:17:31 EST 2012

Peter,
I would suggest you relay to your listener that he contact
Jerry Granelli who played drums with Guaraldi a lot back
then.  Whether he was in that particular version of the
sextet, I don't know.  I can see on the 'net that someone,
probably your listener, has been searching the same
questions.

Jerry is living in Halifax and still very active musically.
www.jerrygranelli.com.  It might be worth a shot. Jerry
might know something.

The other guy to contact would have been Fred Marshall,
Guaraldi's usual bassist, but Fred died 2001 or something.

Maurice