[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 01/18/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jan 19 04:50:39 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Wednesday January 18, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Bill King – Beat Street – In The Blues Garden – (7 Arts)
*Bruce Babad – A Tribute To Paul Desmond – When Sunny Gets Blue – (Primrose Lane)
*Ali Jackson, Jr. – Yes! – El Soul – (Sunnyside)
*Gary Smulyan – Smul’s Paradise – Smul’s Paradise – (Capri)
*Organik Vibe Trio – Moscow - Zingaro – {self release)
*Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – Jamal – (Resonance)
Eliane Elias – Bossa Nova Stories – Chega De Saudade – (Blue Note)
9:00 pm
*Phil Norman – Encore – Mendocino Nights – (MAMA)
Pat Kelley – In The Moment – Where We Live – (Art Song)
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – I Got A Woman – (HighNote)
Quincy // Sammy Nestico – Basie & Beyond – Grace – (Qwest)
*Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – Prelude #2 – (Playscape)
David Hazeltine – The Classic Trio – Our Delight – (Sharp 9)
*Mike Longo – To My Surprise – Alone Again – (CAP)
10:00 pm
Peter Horvath – Foreign Matter – Something For Now – (Lake Street)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Fantasia – (Resonance)
Quincy – Back On The Block – Birdland – (Qwest)
*Freddy Cole – Talk To Me – Mam’selle – (HighNote)
Clare Fischer – Jazz Corp’s – Cherokee – (CFP)
*Larry Vuckovich – Somethin’ Special – Cheesecake – (Tetrachord)
Allen Farnham – Play-cation – Alone Together – (Concord)
Denise Donatelli – What Lies Within – Be Cool – (Savant)
11:00 pm
Buddy Charles – We’re Here – We’re Here – (Jazzed Media)
Buddy Charles – We’re Here – Quiet Knowing – (Jazzed Media)
Jiggs Whigham // Carl Fontana – Nice ‘n’ Easy – If I Only Had A Brain – (TNC)
Jimmy Heath – Turn Up The Heath – I’m Glad There Is You – (Planet Arts)
Andy LaVerne – Know More – Sudden Wealth Syndrome – (Steeple Chase)
Michel Legrand – Michel Plays Legrand – The Summer Knows – (Laser Light)

*Indicates Recent Release