[JPL] 178th Edition "Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"

Nancy Barell nbarell at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jan 19 15:16:00 EST 2012

--
Nancy Barell
"Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"
www.live365.com/stations/nancyann383

03 Deep In A Dream    2:54    Frank Sinatra    In The Wee Small Hours
04 DARN THAT DREAM (feat. Ross Taggart, Pat Coleman)    5:59    Joe Coughlin
Slow and Slower - The Best of Joe Coughlin
05 Dream    5:10    Brad Mehldau    Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil
06 Dream A Little Dream Of Me    4:35    Diana Krall & Hank Jones    We All
Love Ella
07 Day Dream    5:10    Donald Byrd Pepper Adams Quintet, Herbie Hancock
Touchstone
08 Street Of Dreams    3:14    Ella Fitzgerald    Ella Swings Gently With
Nelson
09 Nica's Dream    4:42    David Matthews And The Manhattan Jazz Orchestra
with Charito    Nica

11 I Hear Music    2:42    Billie Holiday    Billie Holiday 1940-49
12 More Than You Know    6:32    Hank Jones    Hank & Frank II
13  April In Paris    4:16    Biréli Lagrène    Blue Eyes    Jazz
14 Mean To Me    2:52    Count Basie & Sarah Vaughan    Count Basie & Sarah
Vaughan
15 It Don't Mean A Thing    2:36    Gambarini, Clayton, Miller, Nash,
Pizzarelli    2002 Lionel Hampton Jazz Festial - A Tribute To Hamp
16 Soul Eyes    5:59    Bobby Watson "Soul Eyes"/David Hazeltine    Last
Night When We Were Young - The Ballad Album
17 Body And Soul    5:01    Alexis Cole    Zingaro

19 South Of The Border    2:52    Frank Sinatra    Come Fly With Me
20 The London House    5:35    Billy Taylor    At The London House
21 Lonely Night In Paris    2:12    Julie London    Around Midnight
22 Spain    9:54    Chick Corea    Collection
23 Flying Down To Rio    5:12    Marc Pompe    Everyone But Me
24 Fly Me To The Moon    5:33    Allan Harris    Open Up Your Mind

26 Take Five    5:45    Bruce Babad    A Tribute To Paul Desmond
27 Sail Away    5:48    Roseanna Vitro    The Music of Randy Newman
28 Deed I Do    5:27    David 'Fathead' Newman    I Remember Brother Ray
29 Gypsy In My Soul    5:39    Mary Stallings    Live At The Village
Vanguard
30 Blame It On My Youth    3:59    Matt Belsante    Blame It On My Youth

32 Dancing In The Dark    2:29    Frank Sinatra    Come Dance With Me!
33 Dancing In The Dark    3:13    Charlie Parker    Charlie Parker With
Strings: The Master Takes
34 I'm Old Fashioned    3:14    Linda Ciofalo    Dancing With Johnny
35 Like Someone In Love    5:46    Lenore Raphael    A Beautiful Friendship
36 Dream Dancing    3:15    Carol Fredette    Everything In Time
37 Corcovado    5:22    Leny Andrade & Fred Hersch    Last Night When We
Were Young - The Ballad Album
38 One Note Samba     3:00    Antônio Carlos Jobim    Tom Jobim Inédito
39  Saudade    3:35    Patty Ascher    Deu Jazz No Samba

41 Don'T Blame Me    2:55    Mark Murphy    Mark Murphy Sings Mostly Dorot
42 Pick Yourself Up    2:42    Elli Fordyce    Songs Spun Of Gold
43 Will You Still Be Mine    4:22    Howard Roberts    Good Pickin's
44 In Walked Bud    3:18    Leslie Lewis & Gerard Hagen Trio    Of Two Minds
45 Well You Needn't    6:48    Jimmy Owens    The Monk Project
46 'Round Midnight    5:52    Karrin Allyson    'Round Midnight
47 Caravan    5:56    Thelonious Monk    Thelonious Monk Plays Duke
Ellington

49 Come Blow Your Horn    3:09    Frank Sinatra    Softly, As I Leave You
50 Comes Love - Big Phat Band    5:32    Big Phat Band    XXL
51 You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To    5:31    Duke Jordan    Savoy Jazz
Sampler
52 I Thought About You    7:23    Alexis Cole    Zingaro
53 If Ever I Would Leave You    5:37    Lou Rainone, Robert Weiss, Fumi
Tomita    Impromptu
54 Nice Work If You Can Get It    6:18    Mark Lopeman    Nice Work If You
Can Get It

56 Don't You Know I Care    4:51    Ed Reed    The Song Is You
57 It Could Happen To You    4:05    Toshiko Akiyoshi    The Toshiko Trio
58 The Breeze And I    8:00    Jim Rotondi    The Pleasure Dome
59 I Can't Give You Anything But Love    7:01    Ella Fitzgerald    At
Newport
60  Almost like Being in Love    2:37    Johnny Hartman    Unforgettable
61 Blues In The Night    5:01    Ledisi    We All Love Ella

63 Night and Day    4:21    Frank Sinatra    Lido Live
64 Night and Day    7:26    Joe Henderson    Inner Urge
65 Lazy Afternoon    3:18    Liane Carroll    Slow Down
66 What's New    3:03    Ambrose Akinmusire    When The Heart Emerges
Glistening
67 Since I Fell for You (feat. Kirk Whalum)    4:51    Nicole Henry
Embraceable
68 There Is No Greater Love    2:27    Stefon Harris    Black Action Figure
69 There Is No Greater Love    2:59    Billie Holiday    Billie Holiday's
Greatest Hits

71 Never Can Say Goodbye    5:52    Joey DeFrancesco    Never Can Say
Goodbye
72 Kurt Elling    0:06    ID        ID/PSA
73 Norwegian Wood    5:39    Kurt Elling    The Gate
74 Tea For Two    4:54    CYRILLE AIMEE & DIEGO FIGUEIREDO    Just The Two
Of Us
75 Two Lonely People    8:12    Stan Getz / Bill Evans Trio    But Beautiful
76 Have You Met Miss Jones    2:49    Joe Mooney    Lush Life

78 Luck Be A Lady    5:04    Frank Sinatra    Live From Las Vegas
79 Fascinating Rhythm    5:24    Dianne Reeves    The Calling
80 Speak Low    9:34    Dan Jacobs    Play Song
81 Kiss and Run (feat. Randy Porter, Robb Fisher, Akira Tana, A    4:53
Ed Reed    Born To Be Blue
82 You Only Live Twice    4:52    Tessa Souter    Nights Of Key Largo

84 the Shadow of your smile    4:59    Bill Mays    mays at the movies-final
85 Midnight Sun    4:13    Carmen McRae    At Newport
86 Caesar & Cleopatra Theme From The 20th Cent.-Fox Prod. "Cleopatra"
3:14    Dizzy Gillespie    Dizzy Goes Hollywood
87 Smile    5:03    Jimmy Scott    Milestone Profiles: Jimmy Scott
88 I'm All Smiles    5:50    Phil Woods    Woods & Mays
89 This Happy Moment (Estrada Branca)    2:54    Frank S.     The Complete
Reprise Studio Recordings [Disc 13]
90     5:27    Neal Miner (Lullaby Of The Leaves)    Happy Hour
91 Lullaby in Rhythm    2:17    Peggy Lee    Things Are Swingin'
92 Jitterbug Waltz    5:24    Joan Stiles    Hurly-Burly
93 This Time The Dream's On Me    3:17    Stephanie Nakasian    Lullaby In
Rhythm
94 Waltz For Debby    3:56    Frank Noviello    Quartet
95 Call Me Irresponsible (1963) Papa's Delicate Condition    2:12    The Rat
Pack    Rat Pack - Live At The Sands