[JPL] Big Band SWING!

artlillard at aol.com artlillard at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 21:53:44 EST 2012

 Eric, I would love you to include my big band recording, featuring all originals, which was released by Summit Records in 2006. The title is "Reasons to Be Thankful," and the name of the band is Art Lillard's Heavenly Big Band. Some of the better known musicians on this cd are Bob Mover, Arturo O'Farrill, Sean Smith, Mike Longo, Jay Collins, and the late Mauricio Smith.

If you don't have a copy of the cd on file, I'll have Summit send you one. Just write back to me privately and request it. I will also send you a one-page document I created that breaks down the tunes on the cd by category (swing, Latin, instrumental, vocal, etc.).

Musically yours,
Art Lillard