[JPL] kareem?

Lois Gilbert jazz at jazzcorner.com
Fri Jan 20 02:12:55 EST 2012

Ricky

I feel completely opposite than you about Kareem. He always been affable,
dedicated and genuine when I've run into him.

It's so interesting when I did an interview in South Africa with Eric Alan
for SABC  (who posts to this list), he asked me on air who were my worst
interviews. I couldn't answer directly because how I interact with someone
maybe entirely different than you. It could be a male/female thing, it
could be the day, the mood, shyness, the chemistry OR it could be you he
just doesn't like you. Eric named his two worst interviews of all time, and
one of them I consider to be a good friend who I've interviewed several
times.

Obviously, there are several people who disagree with you; among them, me
and Hilary Clinton.

Lois Gilbert
http://jazzcorner.com
@jazzcorner