[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 20 11:41:55 EST 2012

Clipper Anderson/the Road Home/Twelve Tone Tune Two/Origin
Liz Childs/Take Flight/Title
Marlene Rosenberg/Bass Print/Tale of Two Monk Keys/Origin

Jimmy Smith/Foremost Return/Sonnymoon/Milestone
Jon Mayer/Nightscape/Theme For Ernie/Reservoir
Greg Abate/Horace is Here/Nutville/Rhombus

Frank Walton/The Back Step/Title
Sunnie Paxson/Bohemian Sun/Seabound/Universa
Bruce Babad/To Paul Desmond/Desmond Blue/Primrose Lane

Phil Norman/Encore/Sonny's Step/MAMA
Michael Pedicin/Ballads/Few Moments/Jazz Hut
Hamilton-Clayton/Live at MCG/Captain Bill

Tom Wetmore/Desired Effect/Red Lights/Crosstown
Coltrane/Gentle Side/Nancy/Impulse
Sam Pannunzio/Goin' Home/Closer/Eastside

Sonny Rollins/Best of/I Feel a Song Coming on/Prestie
Mary Stallings/I Waited For You/Love Dance/Concord
Kenny Burrell/Best of../It's a Wonderful World/Prestige

Janice Finlay/Anywhere But Here/Title/MFM

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476
Author of FADE TO BLUE