Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 23:19:45 EST 2012

THEME--WALZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Jimmie Lunceford--Stomp It Off--Stomp It Off--Decca Jazz
Count Basie--Segue In C--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
NCCU Jazz Ensemble--Project "S"--Yesterdays And Forever--NCCUJS
Billy Eckstine--I've Got A Date With Rhythm--A Cottage For Sale--Decca Jazz

Woody Shaw--What Is This Thing Called Love?--United--Columbia
Mike Longo--Old Devil Moon--To My Surprise--CAP
Mansur Scott--Days Of Wine And Roses--Sometimes Forgotten--Pao

Dexter Gordon/Jackie McLean--Dexter Digs In--The Source--Inner City

Willy Torres--Por Eso Le Canto Al Pueblo--Hardcore--Latin Street Music
Johnny Blas--Gianna--Skin And Bones--CuBop
Santana--Song Of The Wind--Caravanserai--Columbia
Etienne Charles--Sugar Bum Bum--Kaiso--Culture Shock

Billie Holiday--Good Morning Heartche--Original Decca Masters--MCA
Shawn Monteiro--Never Let Me Go--Never Let Me Go--Azzurra
Mansur Scott--Miss Otis Regrets--Sometimes Forgotten--Pao

Miles Davis--Stella By Starlight--Kind Of Blue At 50--Columbia
Wes Montgomery--When A Man Loves A Man--A Day In A Life--A&M
Larry Vuckovich--Pannonica--Somethin Special--Tetrachord

Gary Bartz--I've Known Rivers--I've Known Rivers--Prestige
Freddie Hubbard--Polar AC--Polar AC--CTI
Gil Scott-Heron--NYC--It's Your World--TVT

Hank Mobley--Up A Step--No Room For Squares
Larry Vuckovich--Zeljko's Blues--Somethin Special--Tetrachord
Betty Carter--Dip Bag--It's Not About The Melody--Verve
Woody Shaw--Blues For Ball--Stepping Stones (Live at The Vanguard)--Columbia

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM