[JPL] Sleeper Recordings

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 23:20:05 EST 2012

Mike, "Nights On Earth" is simply brilliant. Glad you dig it. I told Mark Rini at Groove I've had it for months for some reason. Still not sure how or why I received it so soon. When I got it I just assumed everyone had it but the rest of radio didn't get it until a couple months later. Nothing out here like it. It was my top pick of 2011. I certainly hope jazz radio opens up to it. In my view it would be a shame to deprive listeners of this great music.

Jae Sinnett