[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 01/23/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 24 04:51:03 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Monday January 23, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
George Stone – Coming Of Age – Down, Down, Down – (Sea Breeze)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Para Nada – (Resonance)
High Time – Morning Walk – Give Or Take – (Summit)
*Hendrik Meurkens – Live At Bird’s Eye – Dindi – (Zoho)
Nicole Henry – Embraceable – Like Someone In Love– (Delmark)
*Hiromi Uehara – Voice – Desire – (Telarc)
Rick Stone – Fractals – Darn That Dream – (Jazzand)
*Bruce Babad – A Tribute To Paul Desmond – It’s You I Like – (Primrose Lane)
9:00 pm
New England Jazz Ensemble – It’s A Grand Night For Swinging – Jazz Folk – (NEJE)
*Organik Vibe Trio – Moscow – So In Love – {self release)
*Phil Norman – Wide Range – Secret Island – (Concord)
*Gerald Beckett – Standard Flute – On A Misty Night – (Summit)
Ira Sullivan // Stu Katz – A Family Affair – Lullaby Of The Leaves – (Origin)
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – Ashley Blue – (HighNote)
*Greg Abate – Horace Is Here – Filthy McNasty – (Rhombus)
10:00 pm
*David Murray – Plays Nat King Cole – Tres Palabras – (Motéma)
Tommy Flanagan – Thelonica – Pannonica – (Enja)
*Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – Einbahnstaees – (Resonance)
Diana Krall – When I Look Into Your Eyes – East Of The Sun – (Verve)
David Budway – A New Kiss – (MaxJazz)
Tom Kubis – Slightly Off The Ground – Who Can I Turn To – (Sea Breeze)
Lou Caputo – Not So Big Band – Well You Needn’t – (Jazz Cat)
Ivan Lins – Love Dance – Começar De Novo – (Reprise)
11:00 pm
*Phil Norman – Encore – A Waltz For You Know Who – (MAMA)
Ernestine Anderson – Nightlife – Only Trust Your Heart – (HighNote)
*Mary Louise Knutson – In The Bubble – That’s All – (Meridian)
Atsuko Hashimoto – …Until The Sun Comes Up – Cherry – (Capri)
Gerald Clayton – Bond – If I Were A Bell – (EmArcy)
Andy Martin – Setting The Standard – My Ship – (Drew Bone)
*Michael Franks – Time Together – Feathers From An Angel’s Wing – (Shanachie)

*Indicates Recent Release