[JPL] Sleeper Recordings

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 13:49:29 EST 2012

Really Peter? Just talked with Howard. He sent me some recordings I was looking for on drummer Billy Brooks. We communicated much about this but he never mentioned a word to me about a CD HE was doing. Funny. That's Howard. Great drummer and writer folks. Lives and teaches in Austria but is from Virginia. Will certainly ask him about this.

Jae Sinnett