[JPL] Nova Lima at #1 on World Charts

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Tue Jan 24 13:55:25 EST 2012

I see where the progressive Afro-Peruvian group, Nova Lima is currently the number one most played on the World Music chart. Anyone rec'd this CD?, if so who is working it as KUVO/KVJZ has not rec'd a copy and it would fit us to a tee. We play Gabriel Alegria's Afro Peruvian Jazz group CDs as well as his Chilcano side project recently released.

An in advance thanks

Arturo Gómez
Music Director
The Oasis In The City, The Front Range and the High Country!
jazz89KUVO 89.3FM DENVER, 89.7FM BRECKENRIDGE, KVJZ 88.5FM VAIL