[JPL] Prize Winner Software

Eric Jackson eric_jackson1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 24 18:18:45 EST 2012

On 01/24/2012 03:45 PM, jturton at comcast.net wrote:
> THIS WEEK'S SPONSOR: The JazzWeek relaunch -- JazzWeek 2.0 -- crowdfunding project has launched. Visit http://www.indiegogo.com/jazzweek for more information. Become part of the solution.

You could use OpenOffice.org. It's a complete office suite, word
processor, database, spreadsheet, presentation software, etc. It saves
in Microsoft format and in an Open Source format. It's owned by Oracle
and the software is absolutely free. It runs om Windows, Macs, Linux and
Soloris. I have used it almost exclusively for about 10 years.

Eric Jackson
WGBH Boston
Mon -Thurs 8 PM - Mid
Sunday 10 PM - Mid.