[JPL] Re: slightly blued

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Tue Jan 24 18:19:33 EST 2012

BH:

We debuted Slightly Blues on New Music Monday, Jan 13th, however it won't go into CURRENTS rotation until this weekend because- and don't take this the wrong way-I have to print and add a label that would have the track numbers-titles and the MIA track lengths before I can place it into the studio for airplay. This after cataloging it and approving tracks for dayparts and nites/weekends play

Is Branford an instructor there or just a guest producer?

Arturo Gómez
Music Director
The Oasis In The City, The Front Range and the High Country!
jazz89KUVO 89.3FM DENVER, 89.7FM BRECKENRIDGE, KVJZ 88.5FM VAIL
Colorado's First HD FM Radio Station