[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Jan 25 00:46:53 EST 2012

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Air--Photograph--Pocket Symphony
Q Morrow--Transformation of Desire--All Around Dude
Mark Nomad--Don't Say It--Torch Tones
Sharon Lewis--What's Really Going On--The Real Deal
Staff Benda Bilili--Staff Benda Bilili--Tres Tres Fort
Ismael Lo--Setsinala--Iso
Soul Children--Hearsay--Stax Collection
James Armstrong--Good Man Bad Thing--Blues At the Border
Dave Shank--Last Resort--Soundproof
Tom Holland--Zeb's Blues--The Blues: An Evolution
Ken Fowser/Behn Gillece--In the Twilight--Duotone

7pm

The O'Jays--For the Love of Money--Ship Ahoy
Nicholas Payton--Truth or Dare--Bitches
Carolyn Wonderland--Victory of Flying--Peace Meal
Papa Juke--Never Lost Love--Out of the Blues
Annie Villeneuve--Un Homme--Quebec
Ria Bartok--J'y Pense Tout Bas--La Belle Epoque
Sam & Dave--Hold On I'm Comin'--Hold On I'm Comin'
Bobby Rush--I Gotcha--Show You A Good Time
Marlene Rosenberg--Spare Parts--Bassprint
Toronzo Cannon--Hard Luck--Leaving Mood
Nick Hempton--Cold Spring Fever--The Business

8pm

Alan Parsons Project--I Robot--I Robot
Trombone Shorty--Mrs. Orleans--For True
Big James & Chicago Playboys--Jody's Got Your Girl and Gone--The Big Payback
Etta James--At Last--The Best of Etta James
Telek--Midal--Serious Tam
Marcos Valle--Partido Alto--Brazilian Beat
Jumpin' Jack Benny--Take Time Out to Hear Me Some Blues--I'll Be Alright
Mike Wofford/Holly Hofmann--Soul Street--Turn Signal
Jimmy Owens--Let's Cool One--The Monk Project

9pm

The Durutti Column--When the World (Version)--Red Shoes
Aaron Koppel--Earlids--Multiverse
Tommy Lee Cook--Human Nature--Mailbox Money
Carter Brothers--There's Trouble Brewin'--The Essential Carter Brothers
Ceu--Bubuia--Vagarosa
Jehra--Everything--A New Groove
Liquid Liquid--Cavern--Successive Reflexes
Contino--Big Tent--Back Porch Dogma
Tim Willcox--Vast Crap Perfume Universe--Superjazzers Vol.1
Stranahan/Zaleski/Rosato--Clark--Anticipation

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond