[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 01/24/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 25 04:50:23 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Tuesday January 24, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Vince Norman // Joe McCarthy – Bright Future – For My Beloved – (OA2)
*Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – Out Of This World – (Playscape)
Alan Broadbent – ‘Round Midnight – Serenata – (Artistry)
Jay Ashby // Steve Davis – Mistaken Identity – Spirit Waltz – (MCG)
Pat Bianchi – East Coast Roots – Nobody Else But Me – (Jazzed Media)
*Terence Brewer – Setting The Standard – What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life – (SBM)
Eliane Elias – Light My Fire – Bananeira – (Concord)
9:00 pm
Bob Florence – With All The Bells And Whistles – With All The Bells And Whistles – (MAMA)
Walter Norris – Lush Life – Crazy She Calls Me – (Concord)
Bob Brookmeyer – Impulsive! – So In Love – (Stunt)
*Bruce Babad – A Tribute To Paul Desmond – Line For Lyons– (Primrose Lane)
Peter Bernstein – Live At Smalls – Say, Little Mama, Say – (Smalls)
*Ali Jackson, Jr. – Yes! – The Shepherd – (Sunnyside)
Atsuko Hashimoto – …Until The Sun Comes Up – Yours Is My Heart Alone – (Capri)
10:00 pm
Patrick Williams – Aurora – Song For A Pretty Girl – (artistShare)
Terell Stafford – This Side Of Strayhorn – Smada – (MaxJazz)
Bill Evans – Sunday At Village Vanguard – Alice In Wonderland – (Jazz Classics)
Norman David – At This Time – Secret Love – (Cool Craft)
George Duke – Déjà Vu – Bring Me Joy – (Concord)
Ray Charles – Rare Genius – I Don’t Want No One But You – (Concord)
Esperanza Spalding – Chamber Music – Inútil Paisagem – (Concord)
Pete Christlieb – Live At Jazz Cave – We’ll Be Together Again – (Cognito)
11:00 pm
Cory Weeds – The Many Deeds – Juicy Lucy – (Cellar Live)
*Gary Smulyan – Smul’s Paradise – Sunny – (Capri)
Oscar Peterson – Best Of Pablo Years – If I Were A Bell – (Pablo)
*Sean Nowell – Stockholm Swingin’ –  Harlem Woman – (Positone)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Goin’ To A Meeting – (HighNote)
*Greg Abate – Horace Is Here – Peace – (Rhombus)

*Indicates Recent Release