[JPL] PLAYLIST: 1/25/2012 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Wed Jan 25 23:17:15 EST 2012

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org<http://www.taintradio.org/>

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888<http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888>

TODAY'S MUSIC - RIGHT NOW!

Noon(Eastern)
Organik Vibe Trio - Strange Music - Moscow - Organik Vibe Trio - 2011
George Benson - Little Train - White Rabbit  - Reprise Records - 2011
Josh Nelson - Discoveries - Discoveries - Steel Bird Music - 2011
Andrea Wood - My Favorite Things - Dhyana - Andrea Wood - 2011
Richard Underhill - Bike Lane - Kensington Suite - Stubby Records - 2007
Yaron Gershovsky - Song For My Father - State Of Mind - American Showplace Music - 2011
Andrea Wolper - The Girls In Their Dresses - Parallel Lives  - Jazzed Media - 2011
Westchester Jazz Orchestra - Survival Of The Fittest/Part 2 - Maiden Voyage Suite - WJO - 2011
Etienne Charles - Teresa - Kaiso - Culture Shock Music - 2011

1:00
Woody Witt - Crying Blues - Pots And Kettles - Blue Bamboo Records - 2011
Mike Cottone - Sloppin - Just Remember - Mike Cottone Music - 2011
John Stein - Laura - Hi Fly - Whaling City Sound - 2011
Tierney Sutton Band - Wayfaring Stranger - American Road - BFM Jazz - 2011
Warren Wolf - Emily - Warren Wolf - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Roger Humphries - Dad - Keep The Faith - Corona Music - 2011
Nicole Henry - Everything Must Change - Embraceable - artistShare - 2011
Chip White - Bright Colors - Personal Dedications & Percussive Tributes - Dark Colors 104 - 2011
Larry Vuckovich - What Will I Tell My Heart? - Somethin' Special - Tetrachord Music - 2011

2:00
Tim Mayer - For Miles - Resilience - Jazz Legacy Productions - 2010
Christian Fabian - Kasiana - West Coast Session - Consolidated Artist Productions - 2011
Nick Hempton - Press One For Bupkis - The Business - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Rick Braun - The Good Life - Sings With Strings - Artistry Music - 2011
Deep Blue Organ Trio - My Cheri Amour - Wonderful! - Origin Records - 2011
Chuck Redd - Moonlight in Vermont - The Common Thread - Arbors Records - 2011
Mark Winkler - On Broadway - Sweet Spot - Cafe Pacific Records - 2011
Sammy Figueroa & His Latin Jazz Explosion - Urban Nature - Urban Nature - Senator Entertainment - 2011
Alex Brown - Prologue - Pianist - Paquito Records - 2010

3:00
Fourthought - Laurceny - Fourthought - Biello/Weyand - 2010
Kyle Eastwood - Café Calypso - Songs from the Chateau - Candid Productions - 2011
Charlie Apicella & Iron City - The Business - The Business - CArio Music Records - 2011
Laila Biali - My Romance - Tracing Light - Laila Biali - 2010
Jeff McLaughlin Quartet - Journey To The East - Blocks - Owl Studio - 2011
Travis Sullivan - Autumn In NH - New Directions - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Carmen Cuesta - Jobim - Mi Bossa Nova - Tweety Records - 2010
Francisco Mela & Cuban Safari - Africa en mis Venas - Tree Of Life - Half Note Records - 2011
George Lernis - Squirrel Dance - Shapes Of Nature - George Lernis - 2011