[JPL] The Live Tropical Fish's 'Aquarium' on SoulandJazz.com

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Fri Jan 27 04:57:05 EST 2012

Good People

Here's details of this month's 'Aquarium' presented from Bologna, Italy by the Live Tropical Fish and includes the playlist and the show's download link:

Aquarium- January 26, 2012

Artist - Track - Album - Year

David Schnitter - Ellipsis - Glowing - 1979
Ronnie Mathews - Salima’s Dance - Roots, Branches & Dances - 1978
Kenny Barron - Spirits - Lucifer - 1975
Herb Geller Octet feat. Mark Murphy - Space A La Mode - Rhyme and Reason - 1975
Pat Martino - M’Wandishi - Joyous Lake - 1976
Archie Shepp feat. Leon Thomas - Spoo Pee Doo - Kwanza - 1974
Herbie Hancock - Calypso - Mr. Hands - 1980
Joe Henderson - Afro- Centric - Power To The People - 1969
Karma - Kwanza - Celebration - 1976
Les De Merle - Fusion Pro & Con - Spectrum - 1968
Eric Kloss - It’s Too Late - One, Two, Free - 1972
Woody Shaw - New World - Blackstone Legacy - 1970
Larry Ridley - Changa Chikuyo - Sum of the Parts - 1975
Bill Summers & Summers Heat - Brazilian Skies - Feel The Heat - 1977
Tyrone Washington - Natural Essence - Natural Essence - 1967
Mike Longo - Ocean of His Might - 900 Shares of the Blues - 1974

Download: http://www.soulandjazz.com/category/aquarium/january-12/

As always, our shows are commercial free, affiliated to PRS for Music and available to download in CD quality. Certainly Stereo, not stereotypical ®

I hope you get a chance to listen and welcome any comments or queries you might have.Kind regards,

Brian Hurst
SoulandJazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek