[JPL] Reney blog: Grant Stewart in the Wintry Countryside

Nou Dadoun nou.dadoun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 22:48:31 EST 2012

Nice Tom, I did an interview with Grant and Tardo Hammer a few years
ago when they came through Vancouver and Grant's been back a couple of
times since; great player - remember him talking about playing with
Bertha Hope doing a an Elmo Hope tribute project.  Hope he gets a
chance to record some hope tunes sometime.   I'll have to keep an eye
open for your liner notes in the future, thanks .. N

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 6:56 PM, Tom Reney <tr at wfcr.org> wrote:
> http://www.nepr.net/blog/grant-stewart-wintry-countryside
>
> --
> Tom Reney