[JPL] playlist: taint town live, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 02:49:02 EST 2012

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*

Wadada Leo Smith's Organic, Certainty (Heart's Reflections) 2011
Michael Hurley, The Early Bird Always Gets The Worm (Dreaming About Chords)
Edward Ratliff, Minimus (Those Moments Before) 2009
Enrico Rava Quintet, Tears For Neda (Tribe) 2012
Tim Hagans, Boo (The Moon Is Waiting) 2011
Boban & Marko Marković Orkestar, Kazi Baba (Devla - Blown Away To
Dancefloor Heaven) 2009
Michael Musillami Trio + 4, Liv's In Beantown (Mettle) 2012

Marty Ehrlich And The Dark Woods Ensemble, Thickets (Just Before The Dawn)
1995
Jambalaya Brass Band, P F Flyer (It's A Jungle Out There) 2010
Alan Pasqua, The Anti Social Club (The Antisocial Club) 2007
Wadada Leo Smith's Organic, Ritual Purity and Love, Pts. I&2 (Heart's
Reflections) 2011

Paolo Fresu & Omar Sosa w/Jacques Morelenbaum, title/Moon On The Sky/Under
African Skies (Alma) 2012
Hank Roberts, Scarecrow Shakedown (Black Pastels) 1989
Edward Ratliff, Veloce (Those Moments Before) 2009

Michael Musillami Trio + 4, Blues For The Wounded Warrior (Mettle) 2012
Jason Kao Hwang, Elemental Determination (Crossroads Unseen) 2011
Don Byron, Didn't It Rain (Love, Peace, And Soul) 2012
Ron Johnston's Big Trouble, Bone (Flood At The Ant Farm) 1996
Greg Spero, Latin Fusion Blues (Acoustic) 2011
Avram Fefer, City Life (Eliyahu) 2011
Misha Alperin, April In February (Her First Dance) 2008
John Escreet, A Day In Music (The Age We Live In) 2011

Gary Lucas, title (Evangeline) 2007
Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings, I'm Not Gonna Cry (Soul Time!) 2011
Marty Ehrlich, The Painter [Julius Hemphill comp.] (Marty Ehrlich's Dark
Woods Ensemble: Live Wood) 1996

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers