[JPL] PLAYLIST: “General Eclectic”, WCVF-FM, 1/27/12

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 19:10:32 EST 2012

*“General Eclectic” returned to the airwaves and the Internet yesterdaq
after a six-week hiatus, brought about by a string of family and academic
commitments. The discs on today’s playlist have been sitting (im)patiently
awaiting their turn since late in the past year. I hope to start getting
caught up on newer releases soon.To the list:

Vance Gilbert - You Should Be Here - Old White Men

Heather Styka - Tightrope Walker - Lifeboats For Atlantis

Yotam - Saudade Da Bahia - Brasil

Wytold - Catch! - When Fulvio Finds Celeste

Daniela Soqui - Gaviotas - Suenos Vivos

Mace Hibbard - December 18th - Time Gone By

Alan Rhody - The Garden Wall - Led By Love

Katy Boyd - Time Machine - Paper Hearts

Kevin Dooley - Silvery Moon - Moonlight Highway

Jumpin’ Jack Benny - Party’s On - I’ll Be Alright

The Carrborators - River of Love - Caffeinated Heart

Keith Jarrett - (part 3) - Rio

Howie Newman - My Baby Can’t Parallel Park - You Shoulda Been There

Alex Brown - The Wrong Jacket - Paquito d’Rivera Presents Alex Brown,
Pianist

John Fluker - Chippewa Winds - Star Eyes

Kenny Shanker - Fifth and Berry - Steppin’ Up

Harry Belafonte - Jamaica Farewell - Sing Your Song: The Music

Elements - Dark Blue - Elements

Meagan Maria - No Soy Tu Mujer - Deseos

Cash Box Kings - Feel Like Going Home - Holler and Stomp

The Littlest Birds - Colorado - Migrations

Stephen Blum - Creole Girl - Gottschalk’s Last Dance

Christian McBride - Guajeo y Tumbao (with Eddie Palmieri) - Conversations
With Christian

Joe “King” Carrasco & The Crowns - Buena - Danceteria Deluxe*

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming live at http://fredoniaradio.com/wcvf/ Friday