[JPL] playlist: taint town live, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 03:07:14 EST 2012

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*

Don Byron, Sham Time (Love, Peace, And Soul) 2012
Richard Underhill, Be Strong, Be Strong (Free Spirit) 2010
Amir ElSaffar, Al-Badia (Inana) 2011
Phillip Johnston's Big Trouble, Pontius Pilate Polka (Flood At The Ant
Farm) 1996
Other Dimensions In Music Feat. Fay Victor, We Is We Trini (Kaiso Stories)
2011

Kyle Kinane, Writing On The Wall (Death of the Party) 2010
Jason Stein Quartet, Laced Case (The Story This Time) 2011
Ernesto Cervini, TGV (There) 2011

Chick Corea, Eddie Gomez & Paul Motian, They Say That Falling In Love Is
Wonderful (Further Explorations) 2011
Miguel Zenón, Incomprendido (Alma Adentro: The Puerto Rican Songbook) 2011
Alex Foster, The Other Day (Condition) 2011
Kris Davis, Where Does That Tunnel Go (Good Citizen) 2010
Mike Longo, New Muse Blues (To My Surprise) 2011

Tom Tallitsch, Conscious Contact (Perspective) 2009
Rez Abbasi's Invocation, Monuments (Suno Suno) 2011
Julius Hemphill Sextet, Georgia Blue (The Hard Blues) 2003
Julius Hemphill, Leora (Big Band) 1988
Nina Simone, Bye Bye Blackbird (At The Village Gate) 1961

Concha Buika, Autumn leaves (Mestizüo) 2008
Gene Ess, Ballad for a Swordsman (Sandbox & Sanctum - Song Cycle for
Quartet) 2005
David Murray, Elegy for Fannie Lou (Ballads for Bass Clarinet) 1995
Undivided, Hoping the Morning Say (Moves Between Clouds: Live in Warsaw)
2012
Vince Mendoza, Poem of the Moon (Nights on Earth) 2011
Jack DeJohnette w/Bobby McFerrin, Oneness (Sound Travels) 2011

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org,* listener-supported