[JPL] Ty Bailey's 01.29.12 "JUST JAZZ" Play List for WVST - FM VSU Radio & Soul City Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 20:36:35 EST 2012

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"NEW" Snapshot Jazz Recording Reviews Available @ www.tybailey.com
<http://www.tybailey.com/>

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM)
onSunday night from 8 -10 PM and Soul City Radio (Baltimore, MD) Wednesday
night 7:30 -9:30 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly
focus.Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is
provided for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at
www.tybailey.com with a new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 01.29.12

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

The Soul Rebels_ I Made It_Unlock Your Mind

Trombone Shorty_ UNC_ For True

Josh Levinson _ Avishai_ Chauncey Street

Second Segment

Roy Haynes_Equipoise_Roy-alty

Bruce Babad_ My Funny Valentine_ A Tribute To Paul Desmond

Jack DeJohnette_Dirty Ground_ Sound Travels

Third Segment

Mindy Canter_ Karma_ Fluteus Maximus

Chick Corea, Eddie Gomez, Paul Motian_ Puccini's Walk_ Further Explorations
- Disc 2

Jason Stein Quartet_ Gallop's Gallop_The Story This Time

Fourth Segment

Ella Fitzgerald_ Just A Sittin' and a Rockin'_ Sings Ellington

Pat Martino_'Round Midnight_ Undeniable

Jason Adasiewicz's Sun Rooms_ High Touch_"Spacer"

Fifth Segment

Houston Person_ Kiss And Run_ So Nice

Freddy Cole_ My Imagination_ Talk To Me

Sunnie Paxton_Seabound_ Bohemian Sun

Sixth Segment

Rene Marie_Black Lace Freudian Slip_ Black Lace Freudian Slip

Anthony E Nelson Jr._ No Words for the Blues_ Tenor for Two

Marcus Roberts Trio_ The Entertainer_ New Orleans Meets Harlem Vol 1

George Benson_ Danny Boy _Guitar Man