Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 29 23:32:20 EST 2012

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Jimmie Lunceford--Miss Otis Regrets--Stomp It Off--Decca Jazz
Jay McShann--Swingmatism--Blues For Kansas City--Decca Jazz
Jay McShann--Hootie Blues--Blues From Kansas City--Decca Jazz
Count Basie--The Deacon--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Ella Fitzgerald--Oh, Lady Be Good--Ella Fitzgerald At The Opera House--Verve

Woody Shaw--Ginseng People--For Sure!--Columbia
Larry Vuckovich--Zeljko's Blues--Somethin Special--Tetrachord
Bus Brown--Running Wild--The Story Teller--Relate

Hank Mobley--Three Way Split--No Room For Squares--Blue Note
Jesscia Williams--Dear Lord--Orgonomic Music--Clean Cuts

Mario Bauza--Ifa--My Time Is Now--Messidor
Jazz/Latin Side--Mama Vieja--Tambolero--Saungu
Willy Torres--Por Eso Le Canto Al Pueblo--Hardcore--Latin Street Music
Etienne Charles--Sugar Bum Bum--Kaiso--Culture Shock

Sarah Vaughan--Mystery Of Man--Mystery Of Man--Decca Jazz
Mansur Scott--When The Lady Sings--Something Forgotten--Pao
Billie Holiday--Solitude--Original Decca Masters--MCA

Herbie Hancock et all--Directions--My Ship--Verve
Gil Scott-Heron--Alluswe--The First Minute--TVT

Joey Calderazzo--To Wisdom The Prize--The Traveler
Pharoah Sanders--Greetings To Idris--Journey To One--Theresa
Bus Brown--Freedom--The Story Teller--Relate

Alphonse Mouzon--Stepping Stone--Angel Face--Tenacious
Mike Longo--Old Devil Moon--To My Surprise--CAP
Shawn Monteiro--I'm Old Fashioned--Never Let Me Go--Azzurra
Lee Morgan--Beehive--Live At The Lighthouse--Blue Note

THEME--EDDIE JEFFERSON--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--MUSE

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM