[JPL] Jazzman's Playlist 1-29-2012

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 29 23:45:42 EST 2012

     TomtheJazzman
     WTEB-WKNS-WBJD-WZNB
     WHYC - Greenville 0-88.1

     29-Jan-12

TIME    ARTIST/GROUP    TITLE/SELECTION

18:00    Carole King    Jazzman
18:01    Stanley Jordan    Giant Steps
18:05    Tony Bennett & Aretha Franklin    How Do You Keep The Music Playing
18:11    Reuben Wilson    Here We Go
18:16    Shirley Crabbe    Lucky To Be Me
18:19    Sophie Milman    Till There Was You
18:24    Takuya Kuroda    Sweet And Low
18:30    Ted Rosenthal    Have You Met Miss Jones
18:40    Chick Corea & Stefano Bollani    Darn That Dream
18:47    Deep Blue Organ Trio    Tell Me Something Good
18:54    Tineke Postma    Before The Snow
18:58    Joan Stiles    All The Things You Are
19:01    Westchester Jazz Orchestra    Dolphin Dance
19:10    Dominick Farinacci    You Made Me Love You
19:16    Freddy Cole    Talk To Me
19:21    Mike LeDonne    The Way You Make Me Feel
19:28    Holli Ross    Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart
19:34    Reuben Wilson    Misty
19:40    Etienne Charles    Margie
19:46    Swingadelic    Jeannine
19:51    Lenora Zenzalai Helm    Skies Of Bud
19:55    Maureen Choi    At Last
20:00    Oscar Perez Nuevo Comienzo    Paths And Streams
20:07    The Jeff Gauthier Goatette    From A Rainy Night
20:12    Wynton Marslis    Loose Duck
20:18    Oscar Peterson    Goodbye
20:24    Mike Longo    Magic Bluze
20:29    Dominick Farinacci    Dawn Of Goodbye
20:33    Kenny Burrell    Remembering Wes
20:37    Dee Bell    You Can't Go Home Again
20:43    Joey DeFrancesco    Caruso
20:50    Patrick Cornelius    My Ship
20:55    Eliane Elias    Stay Cool
20:58    Bill Charlap & Renee Rosnes    Chorinho
21:03    Warren Wolf    Eva
21:10    Andrea Wolper    Skylark
21:14    Larry Vuckovich    How Insensitive
21:20    Poncho Sanchez & Terence Blanchard    Promenade
21:25    Dave Valentin    Cat Man
21:30    Tim Horner    Mountain River Dream
21:37    Bill Frisell    Julia
21:41    The Tierney Sutton Band    My Man's Gone Now
21:49    Beegie Adair    Fever
21:53    Marian McPartland    Twilight World
22:00    Diana Krall    Dancing In The Dark
22:06    Joyce DiCamillo    Dolphin Dance
22:13    Gloria Lynne    Secret O'Life
22:20    Monty Alexander    I'm Afraid The Masquerade Is Over
22:25    George Shearing    The Duke
22:36    Oscar Castro-Neves    Double Rainbow
22:40    Ernestine Anderson    Falling In Love With Love
22:48    Wynton Marslis    Lazy Afternoon
22:54    Ron Carter    Tanalpais