[JPL] PLAYLIST: "Jazz Cornucopia" KRFC-FM Fort Collins, CO 1/29/12

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Mon Jan 30 00:32:01 EST 2012

Jazz Cornucopia with John Zimbrick 01/29/2012 07:00PM to 09:00PM

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP Records - Opening theme

The Vanguard Jazz Orchestra "Low Down" from Forever Lasting Live In Tokyo (CD, 2011) on Planet Arts

Gary Beaudoin "So Long Ebony" from The Return (CD, 2012) on Francesca Records

Jose Garcia "The Shadow of Your Smile" from Songs For A Lifetime ~ Live (CD, 2011) on Jose Garcia Music

Clare Fischer "Coco B." from Lembrancas (CD, 1990) on Concord Picante - Remembering Clare Fischer,10/22/28-1/26/12, R.I.P.

Rufus Reid "Come Rain Or Come Shine" from Hues Of A Different Blue (CD, 2011) on Motema Music

Amy Cervini "I'm Shadowing You" from digging me; digging you (CD, 2012) on Anzic Records

Clayton Brothers "Cha Cha Charleston" from The New Song and Dance (CD, 2010) on Artist Share Request

Stephane Grappelli & toots Thielemans "Georgia On My Mind" from Bringing It Together (CD, 2011) on DKM/LiSem Enterprises

Nancy Wilson "Don't Misunderstand" from I Know I Love Him (LP, 1973) on Capitol Records

Eric Alexander "Don't Misunderstand" from Don't Follow The Crowd (CD, 2011) on High Note Records

Chick Corea-EGomez-PMotian "Diane" from Further Explorations (CD, 2012) on Concord

Singers Unlimited "More I Cannot Wish You" from A Capella (CD, 1972) on MPS

Sharel Cassity "Just for You" from Just For You (CD, 2011) on DW Records

Clare Fischer "San Francisco P.M." from Tjaderama (LP, 1988) on Trend - Clare Fischer, R.I.P.

Mark Murphy "All My Tomorrows" from What A Way To Go (CD, 1991) on Muse

Mike Wofford/Holly Hoffman Quintet "Soul Street" from Turn Signal (CD, 2012) on Capri Records

Gary Smulyan "Heavenly Hours" from Smul's Paradise (CD, 2012) on Capri

Gerry Mulligan "BALLAD" from Jazz Masters 36 (CD, 1994) on Verve - Closing Theme

E-mail:  zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>
Playlists:  spinitron.com
Streaming:  krfcfm.org