[JPL] Sleeper Recordings

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 10:06:04 EST 2012

Yes, Ambrose is playing trumpet on the track along with guitarist John Abercrombie, bassist Christian McBride and Greg Hutchinson drums. Very interesting for Vince with this line up in the rhythm section. I have everything the guys done and he's never really used a different drummer on anything. Conceptually I would love to know why he did. That bossa with Souza is deep too. Check out Mintzter's solo on it towards the end and the writing is ridiculous.

Not familiar with the Curtis Brothers release. Something radio was serviced? Thanks.

Jae