[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 01/30/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 31 04:41:19 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Thursday January 30, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Phil Norman – Encore – Sonny’s Step – (MAMA)
Cal Tjader – Compact Jazz – Samba De Sueno – (PolyGram)
*Mike Longo – To My Surprise – You’ve Changed – (CAP)
Don Menza – Bilein – B-4-U Leave – (JHM)
Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams – (Resonance)
Wes Montgomery – self titled – West Coast Blues – (Giants Of Jazz)
Steve Heckman – Live At Yoshi’s – Blame It On My Youth – (World City)
Corea, Clarke & White – Forever – Waltz For Debby – (Concord)
9:00 pm
Slide Hampton – Spirit Of The Horn – Blues For Eric – (MCG)
*Bill O’Connell – Triple Play – Bill’s Blues – (Zoho)
Jim Rotondi – Live At Smalls – You Know I Care – (Smalls)
*John Stein – Hi Fly - Threesome – (Whaling City)
*Bruce Babad – A Tribute To Paul Desmond – It’s You I Like – (Primrose Lane)
*Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – So In Love – (Playscape)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Goin’ To A Meeting – (HighNote)
10:00 pm
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – 100 Ways – (HighNote)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Ceu E Mar – (Resonance)
*Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Martha’s Prize – (HighNote)
*Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – Ghanian Village – (Resonance)
*Larry Vuckovich – Somethin’ Special – What Will I Tell My Heart – (Tetrachord)
Dave Valentin – Pure Imagination – Smile – (HighNote)
Royce Campbell – Make Me Rainbows – Ruby – (Moon Cycle)
Gerald Clayton – Bond – Nobody Else But Me – (EmArcy)
11:00 pm
Westchester Jazz Orchestra – Maiden Voyage Suite – Maiden Voyage – (WJO)
Miles Davis – Kind Of Blue – Freddie Freeloader – (Columbia)
Lou Caputo – Not So Big Band – Tones For Joan’s Bones – (Jazz Cat)
*Organik Vibe Trio – Moscow – Zingaro – {self release)
Keith Jarrett – At The Blue Note – You Don’t Know What Love Is – (ECM)

*Indicates Recent Release