[JPL] Mediaguide monitored stations: checking monitoring status

McWilliams, Robert C radiobob at ku.edu
Tue Jan 31 18:33:10 EST 2012

to put it mildly, it was a big surprise to find out that all the things I've been telling promoters about airplay here over the last couple of weeks have not been showing up in the charts (found this out just today). They can of course see our playlists at our website, but they lose out in the charts. Seems pretty unfair to all of us in the process.

Bob McWilliams
Kansas Public Radio