[JPL] PLAYLIST "Jazz from Down Under" June 2012

Peter Kuller peter.kuller at bigpond.com
Fri Jun 1 00:07:58 EDT 2012

Streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline

My Programs and Playlists for June 2012
                                                  ARTIST/Track/Album/Label      * = Australian

Fri 1/06/12 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "What Is New - Contemporary Jazz"
MATT GARRISON/The Madness Within/Blood Songs/D Clef
JUDY BAILEY Septet*/Moving On/Judy Bailey, Jazz Legend/ABC
HAL GALPER/Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry/Trip The Light Fantastic/Origin
JAZZ SOUL SEVEN/People Get Ready/Impressions of Curtis Mayfield/BFM
TITO CARRILLO/Shades of Morpheus/Opening Statement/Origin
TIM STEVENS solo piano*/First Things Fourth/Life's Undertow/Rufus
MILES DAVIS/Miles Runs The Voodoo Down/Bitches Brew/CBS
SONNY ROLLINS/Sonnymoon For Two/Road Shows vol 2/Doxy Rec
SARAH ELGETI/Out in the Fields/Into The Open/Your Favourite Jazz
GUY STRAZZ quartet*/Eastern Blues/Eastern Blues/Rufus
ALISTER SPENCE & RAYMOND MacDONALD*/Found On The Way/Stepping Between The Shadows/Rufus

Thu 7/06/12 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Bebop and Beyond"
NICK MORAN trio/My Beautiful/No Time Like Now/Manor Sound Rec
IRA SULLIVAN & STU KATZ/Pennies from Heaven/A Family Affair/Origin
SUNNIE PAXTON/Three Wrong Notes/Bohemian Sun/Roxboro
JANICE FINLAY/The Pillaging Pig/Anywhere But Here/Indie
TONY MONACO/Slow Down Sagg/Celebration/ChickenCoup
STEPHANE GRAPPELLI & TOOTS THIELEMANS/Hit The Road Jack/Bringing it Together/LiSem Enterprises
PETER APPLEYARD and the Jazz Giants/After You've Gone/The Lost 1974 Sessions/Linus
CHRIS BRUBECK'S Triple Play/Djiekuje - Thank You/Live at Arthur Zankel Music Ctr/Blue Forest
STEVE SMITH & Vital Information/Jimmy Jive/Live! One Great Night/BFM
STEVE KUHN/Confirmation/Live at Birdland/Blue Note
TIM CAREY/Bass Balao/Room 114/TimCareyMusic
DEXTER GORDON & JOHNNY GRIFFIN/Blues Up and Down/Live at Carnegie Hall 09-78/Columbia

Tue 19/06/12 "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1pm "Jazz at Noon Light & Cool"
VIRGINIA SCHENCK/Long as You're Living/"VA"/Airborne Ecstacy
SYLVIA HEROLD & The Rhythm Bugs/Betcha I Getcha/The Spider & The Fly/Tuxedo Rec
LISA CASALINO/Smile/Introducing Lisa Casalino/Indie
LIZ CHILDS Quartet/You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To/Take Flight/Indie
CYNTHIA FELTON/Close Your Eyes/Freedom Jazz Dance/Felton Entertainment
ALLAN HARRIS & TAKANA MIYAMOTO/Days of Wine and Roses/Convergence/Love prdns Rec
MARIANNE SOLIVAN/Moon Ray/Prisoner of Love/Hipnotic Rec
BEEGIE ADAIR Live/Besame Mucho/The Real Thing/Green Hill
NEW WORLD BEAT/Song For Brazil/After Carnaval/COM Rec

Wed 27/06/12 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm- 9pm"Mainstream - Swing & Big band"
GEORGE CARROLL Big Band/Just In Time/Boston Creme/Indie
JUDY BAILEY'S Jazz Connection*/Where Is Mathilda?/Judy Bailey-Jazz Legend/ABC
THE DUTCH JAZZ ORCH/Cashmere Cutie/Portrait of a Silk Thread/Radio Netherlands
STAN KENTON 1945/Painted Rhythm/Artistry in Rhythm/PrismLeisure
CHOCOLATE ARMENTEROS/Trompeta en Montuno/Latin Jazz/Putumayo
CITY RHYTHM ORCH/Walk on The Wild Side/Vibrant Tones/Limehouse Rec
ARNI EGILSON/Howduz Disco/Bassus Re-surrectus/Arnaceus Music
CHRIS WALDEN BIG BAND/Here's That Rainy Day/Home Of My Heart/Origin
BUDDY RICH ORCH. 7-86/In a Mellow Tone/The Hague Yrs.North Sea Jazz/RNW
PONCHO SANCHEZ LATIN JAZZ BAND/Co Co My/ as above
MARIA SCHNEIDER/Bombshelter Beast/ as above
TAYLOR-FIDYK BIG BAND/Full Count/Live at Blues Alley/OA2
GERRY MULLIGAN CONCER JAZZ BAND/Black Nightgown/At The Village Vanguard/Verve
NATALIE COLE/This Can't Be Love/Unforgettable/Electra
TAYLOR-FIDYK BIG BAND/Brush Taps/A Perfect Match/Writegroove Productions
LALO SCHIFRIN/The Barque Connection/Intersections/Aleph
CLAUDE BOLLING BIG BAND/Coupe De Chapeau/Live at The Meridien/CBS
PHIL COLLINS BIG BAND/Chips & Salsa/A Hot Night In Paris/WEA

Happy to receive material for future program inclusions
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide
48/9 Emerald Boulevard
Aldinga Beach SA 5173
AUSTRALIA
E-mail: peter.kuller at bigpond.com