[JPL] Re: New Jazz Week Chrt and REPORTING Process

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Fri Jun 1 15:55:26 EDT 2012

If you need assistance in completing your first report do not hesitate
to call on me for help.  I have volunteered to Ed to do this.  Ed is
covered with other priority issues including getting this process
underway.  PLEASE REMEMBER:  ED is doing this in addition to his FULL
TIME JOB so he needs to be allowed to do his work.  Please allow me to
help.  I have no hours and try to get back very promptly when
contacted.  First by email and then I will give you a number if we need
to talk to walk you through the process.  ALOHA  Tom