[JPL] Tina Brooks

Jan Leder janleder at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 17:23:32 EDT 2012

Tom, I mistakenly included him in the first version of my discography "Women in Jazz: A Discography of Instrumentalists 1913-1968" (Greenwood Press, 1985) and thankfully Michael Hammond, then Dean of Music at SUNY Purchase (1979) informed me otherwise.  There were a few other men who had equally confusing names including Junie and Laurie...