[JPL] playlist: taint town live, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 03:06:08 EDT 2012

taintradio.org

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern; mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
Cat Power, [I Can't Get No] Satisfaction (The Covers Record) 2000
Cold Specks, Blank Maps (I Predict a Graceful Expulsion) 2012
Dafnis Prieto, In War (Proverb Trio) 2012
Mary LaRose, Working Class Hero (The Blue Guitar) 2006
OC DC, title (Get the Blessing) 2012
David Fiuczynski, Micro Emperor (Planet MicroJam) 2012

Sara Gazarek, Everything I've Got (Blossom & Bee) 2012
Scott Cossu, JD's Boogie (Jazz, Boogie & Déja Blues) 2012
Virginia Mayhew Quartet, O.W. (Mary Lou Williams - The Next 100 Years) 2011
Alexia Bomtempo, It´s a long way (I just happen to be here) 2012
Hamid Drake, Albert Beger, William Parker, Duo #1(Evolving Silence Vol. 1)
2005

David Murray, Waltz To Heaven (A Sanctuary Within) 2007
April Hall, I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry (Room For Two) 2012
Spike Wilner, Little Girl Blue (La Tendresse) 2012
Sarah Vaughan, Little Girl Blue1956
Virginia Schenck, Song Of Bernadette (VA) 2012
Amina Figarova, Another Side Of The Ocean (Twelve) 2012
Eddie Gomez, Stella By Starlight (Per Sempre) 2012

Jason Palmer, One For J Mac (Songbook) 2007
Kenny Wheeler, Brian Dickinson, Springs Eternal (Still Waters) 2005
Brain Inventory Trio, Mosiac (The Wall) 2012
Mary Halvorson Quintet, Sea Cut Like Snow (Bending Bridges) 2012
Billy Hart, Ethan Iverson, Mark Turner, Ben Street, Nostalgia For The
Impossible (All Our Reasons) 2011

Dave Van Ronk, Sportin' Life Blues (...And The Tin Pan Bended, And The
Story Ended...) 2004
Tracy Chapman, A Hundred Years  (Crossroads) 1989
Lula Pena, Fado Malhoa (Phados)1998
Wayfaring Strangers w/Ralph Stanley, Man Of Constant Sorrow (Shifting Sands
Of Time) 2001
Omar Sosa, Sugar Baby Blues (Across The Divide) 2010
Joel Harrison, (The Art of Dying/So Long 2nd Street Harrison on Harrison/So
Long 2nd Street) 2005
Rosalie Sorrels, Tomorrow Is A Long Time (A Nod To Bob:...) 2001
Hurray for the Riff Raff, Too Much of a Good Thing (Young Blood Blues)
2010

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org,* listener-supported

*That the thugs of commerce seldom fail to win out in the end*
*does not lessen the glory of the moment* -* Alex Ross*

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126