[JPL] R.I.P Pete Cosey, from blue to cosmic jazz guitarist

Jim Eigo jim at jazzpromoservices.com
Sun Jun 3 08:00:26 EDT 2012

I saw this band at the Bottom line, but with Sonny Fortune not Liebman.

Cosey once hired me to do PR for his gig @the old Village Underground
(across from the Blue Note on West 3rd).  There was a dispute about the
money so Pete took the promoter to court.  The People's Court and I was
promptly paid.  So somewhere in TV land there's this episode.  Anyone have
a lead that would be great to see.

R.I.P. Pete!

And lets not forget his work with Rotary Connection and Electric Mud too!

Jim Eigo