[JPL] Music Calls for the Next 6 Weeks

Bradley Stone stonebradley1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 12:28:15 EDT 2012

Aloha Friends and Colleagues,

Sorry to seem so elusive lately.....and for the next six weeks, it might
continue to seem so.  I am teaching my technical communications course in
the mornings, and so won't typically be available to take your call during
music call times....but I will try to get back to you when I can.  Please
call my office number (not my mobile): 408-924-5003, leave a message,
including rotation priorities as well as new releases that I should be
receiving imminently, and I will return your call when I am available to do
so.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.

The light is on,

Brad

P.S. Hip Hip Hooray to Ed for getting the Chart back up and running!  We
all owe Ed a debt of gratitude for keeping this thing going.

--
Dr. Brad Stone
Music Director (Jazz, World, Blues) and Faculty Advisor

9381 Durango Lane, Gilroy, CA   95020
Music Calls: Weds., 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., PT
University office: (408) 924-5003