[JPL] Ty Bailey's 06.03.12 "JUST JAZZ" Play List for WVST - FM VSU Radio & Soul City Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Mon Jun 4 00:34:26 EDT 2012

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"NEW" Snapshot Jazz Recording Reviews Available @ www.tybailey.com
<http://www.tybailey.com/>

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8 -10 PM and Soul City Radio (Baltimore, MD) Wednesday
night 7:30 -9:30 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for

the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
with a new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 06.03.12

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Joe Sample Randy Crawford_ Feeling Good_ Feeling Good

7 Shrunken Heads_ Love Drop_ Mud Slid

Melody Gardot_ Amalia_ The Absence

Second Segment

Terrence Brewer w Citizen Rhythm_ Wildflower_ Of By & For The People

Arturo Sandoval_ And Then She Stopped_ Dear Diz (Every Day I Think Of You)

John Pizzarelli_Take A Lot Of Pictures_ Double Exposure

Third Segment

Andrew Swift_ Kisor The Despiser_ Swift Kick

Eric Alexander & Vincent Herring_ Dig Dis_ Friendly Fire

Rhiannon_ Undiscovered_ Spontaneous

Fourth Segment

Tony Monaco_ Backward Shack _ Celebration (Disc One)

Cedar Walton_ Casadias_ Presents Piero Odorici

Michael Franks_ Summer In New York_ Time Together

Fifth Segment

Jeremy Pelt_ The Story_ Soul

Mary Stallings_ Night Mist Blues_ Don't Look Back

Eyal Vilner Big Band_ New One _ Introducing the Eyal Vilner Big Band

Sixth Segment

Gregoire Maret_ The Man I Love_ Gregoire Maret

Esperanza Spalding_ Black Gold_ Radio Music Society