[JPL] My Terrible Trip.

laffinred at aol.com laffinred at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 08:50:58 EDT 2012

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, I came here in London UK for a short vacation unfortunately I was mugged at the park on my way to hotel where I stayed, all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off me but luckily for me I still have my passport with me.

I've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and my flight leaves in a couple of hours but am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills.

I need urgent financial assistance.
Rebecca.