[JPL] WYCE spins

Pete Bruinsma pete at grcmc.org
Mon Jun 4 16:38:35 EDT 2012

Plays	Artist	Album	Label
7	LAKE STREET DIVE	Fun Machine	Signature Sounds
6	BROWNOUT	Oozy	National Geographic
6	PAPA GROWS FUNK	Needle in the Groove	Funky Krewe Records
6	SYLVIA HEROLD AND THE RHYTHM BUGS	The Spider and the Fly	Independent
5	DIRTY DOZEN BRASS BAND	Twenty Dozen	Savoy Jazz
5	HERITAGE BLUES ORCHESTRA	And Still I Rise	RED GENERAL CATALOG
4	BOBBY BROOM	Upper West Side Story	Origin Records
4	CHRIS BARBER	Memories of My Trip	Proper American
4	DON / KARL LATHAM BRADEN	Big Fun(k) Live	Operative Perspective
4	JAZZ SOUL SEVEN	Impressions of Curtis Mayfield	BFM
4	JEFF LORBER FUSION	Galaxy	Heads Up
4	JOHN GOLD	Bossa of Possibility	BluJazz
4	JOHN PIZZARELLI	Double Exposure	Telarc
4	SUGARMAN THREE, THE	What the World Needs Now	Daptone Records
3	CAETANO VELOSO AND DAVID BYRNE	Live At Carnegie Hall	Nonesuch
3	CLAUDIA SCHMIDT	Bend in the River	Red House
3	KENNY GARRETT	Seeds from the Underground	Mack Avenue
3	TONY MONACO	Celebration	Chicken Coup Records
2	THE COOKERS	BELIEVE
2	LAKECIA BENJAMIN 	RETOX
2	NEAL EVANS	BANG

Pete Bruinsma