[JPL] printing station reports for JW chart

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Tue Jun 5 13:46:22 EDT 2012

As we get more accustomed to reporting to the JW chart on a weekly basis, this just occurred to me after the second week of reporting. Are our reports printable without having to print all the pages? In other words is there a way to isolate a stations report and just print what has been reported? I used to print our Media Guide's station report of spins every  week showing what we played with how many spins.

Arturo Gómez
Music Director
The Oasis In The City, The Front Range and the High Country!
jazz89KUVO 89.3FM DENVER, 89.7FM BRECKENRIDGE, KVJZ 88.5FM VAIL
Colorado's First HD FM Radio Station