[JPL] Need Help with JazzWeek Reporting

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 5 16:25:12 EDT 2012

Thanks for your inquiry.  I am not doing that.  It really is the
responsibility of the Labels, Promoters and Artists to do the reporting
of such items to the list.  Go to the subtitle REPORT MISSING TITLES and
you can add the item yourself if it is missing for some reason.
Remember Ed wants only releases for the last six weeks.  Hope this helps
answer your question and give you direction.  Let me know if you need
more  help.. Tom