[JPL] printing station reports for JW chart

kim.linzy at unlv.edu kim.linzy at unlv.edu
Tue Jun 5 17:40:21 EDT 2012

Ed,

Thank you!!! The platform/template for reporting is marvelous, the Jazz
chart is back!!!!

Warm regards,

Kim
Kimberly Linzy
Assistant Operations Manager/Music Director
KUNV 91.5
4505 S. Maryland Pkwy
Stop - 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada  89154-2010
(702) 895-0066
kim.linzy at unlv.edu
http://kunv.unlv.edu/streaming.htm (Listen Online)

From:	Ed Trefzger <ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com>
To:	jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
Date:	06/05/2012 01:15 PM
Subject:	Re: [JPL] printing  station reports for JW chart
Sent by:	jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com

Arturo (and others),

On the stations page, click on "Playlists" and then select which week you
wish to see (if you've reported for more than one week.) Still some page
formatting to finish, but there's where you can see your playlist.

On Jun 5, 2012, at 1:46 PM, Arturo Gomez wrote:

> As we get more accustomed to reporting to the JW chart on a weekly basis,
this just occurred to me after the second week of reporting. Are our
reports printable without having to print all the pages? In other words is
there a way to isolate a stations report and just print what has been
reported? I used to print our Media Guide's station report of spins every
week showing what we played with how many spins.

------